2009年7月5日 星期日

To Integrate the life in LONDON



It’s already been two weeks in LONDON. I am trying to get with everything. For example, I learn how to take the tube and the bus. Although the direction of the bus confuse me all the time. In additional, the British accent had greatly perplexed me. Because in Taiwan, teachers invariably teach students the America style English. Sometime I don’t understand the wording and the accent of the British. But now, I remember one thing is bathroom called loo or toilet. Also I have adapted to the climate. The variations of the weather are like puzzle. As well as I have to get used to the day is getting dark at 10pm. But I have to get used to the day become dark at five pm in winter again.On the other hand, I used to hate the sunlight in Taiwan Because the sun is always so big, if people don’t wear a brolly, they are going to melt like ice cream. But in LONDON, I can feel people like sunshine, so the joy from people influences me a lot. Now I like the sun as well as Londoner.

沒有留言:

張貼留言