2009年7月5日 星期日

Gay Festival JULY/4/2009







I went to THE BRITISH MUSEUM with my roommate JULIA, who is from Russia. After we finish the visit, we met up THE GAY FESTIVAL! It’s really fun. I am influenced by the joy from these people. I feel happy because they are happy. The gay people are so nice and friendly. Especially their talking style. I also have a friend is gay. oh~ I miss him!














This is my first time to see the Gay Festival. I never be surrounded by so many gays.Also, people are so different from Taiwan, there are so many people sit on the lawn. In Taiwan, no one will sit on the lawn. Especially under the big sunshine. I like the people enjoy the sunlight.



































1 則留言:

  1. Really nice observations, Puppy. Try to develop your inner responses more. Good.

    回覆刪除