2009年7月5日 星期日

Never give up





Before I coming to London, I took a great deal of time to persuade my parents. I have to prove that I can take care of myself. And how much I love England and want to study abroad. On the other hand, my grandma is being so supported. Because she doesn’t have the opportunity goes to school to study. She encourages me a lot to study in England and also tell me never give up!
I know that everyone in my family worry about me. Because I am the youngest child in my family. And now, I am in England. Dreams come true! The boat is sailed. There is no turning back. In the beginning, I have a lot of problems with my accommodation. I even have no place to live almost. Fortunately, there are so many lovely British help me. They are so kind, friendly, and enthusiastic. Also thank god! I solved my problem. There are so many people say the British is cool. But I don’t think so. Now, for me, the English academic words are so cool to me. I want to know them, but they seem like doesn’t have the interests to me. It is depressed, painful to understand the English academic word. But I won’t give up. I want to make friend with academic words.

1 則留言:

  1. I'm really pleased with how your reflections are developing, Puppy. Keep going!!

    回覆刪除